Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint Online
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft has selected PowerPoint’s most needed functionality for its PowerPoint Online tool. PowerPoint Online allows users to create, view, and edit PowerPoint presentations directly in their web browsers. By using OneDrive, users can share and collaborate on their presentations directly with other team members without having to use the desktop application.
This online course demonstrates how to use PowerPoint Online to view and edit existing presentations, as well as how to create a new one. Users also learn what the limitations are in the online version, such as some line design choices, slide transitions, and printing features. PowerPoint users may wish to use the full version of PowerPoint; however, collaborating, creating and editing presentations can be easily achieved with PowerPoint Online.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Office 365 Users
- Open a PowerPoint Online Presentation
- Edit a Presentation Online
- Limitations of PowerPoint Online
- Create a Presentation with PowerPoint Online
Open a PowerPoint Online presentation.
- Recall the default view mode when opening a presentation in PowerPoint Online.
- Recall actions you can take after opening a presentation in PowerPoint Online.
Edit a presentation online.
- Recall how to open a presentation in the full version of PowerPoint.
- Recall similarities between the online and full versions of PowerPoint.
- Identify features that are not available in the online version of PowerPoint.
Create a new presentation with PowerPoint Online.
- Recall how to create a new slide in PowerPoint Online.