Microsoft Office 365: SharePoint Sites
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 29 to 49 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
The SharePoint Sites feature of Office 365 allows you to easily create sites to share documents and information. This video training course demonstrates how to get the most of the features and functions available through Office 365’s SharePoint Sites.
This video teaches viewers how to follow and navigate within SharePoint Sites. This training shows examples of how to use the web applications, like Word, within the SharePoint Sites. Other topics include setting and managing alerts, versioning, sharing a site, picture libraries, lists, the calendar, tasks and discussion boards.
Use this video to show employees how to use Microsoft Office 365’s SharePoint Sites. Educated employees are better able to access, edit, and share documents and information.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Microsoft Office 365 users
- First Steps
- Document Library
- Set and Manage Alerts
- Understanding Versioning
- Share a Site
- Picture Library
- Discussion Board
Navigate in SharePoint.
- Explain what a Site is.
- Locate the navigation menu.
Use document libraries to save files.
- Identify advantages for storing documents on the cloud.
- Recall the uses of the Recycle Bin.
Set and manage alerts.
- Recall how to set and manage alerts.
- Identify which libraries you should set alerts for.
Manage document versions.
- Recall how to view all versions of a document.
- Recall the purpose of checking out a document.
- Recall the importance of checking in a document after editing.
Sync files to your local drive.
- Recall how to sync files.
- Recognize the available features of the sync function.
Share your library with team members.
- Identify some functions available while working in a library.
- Recall how to list a document on your homepage.
Store pictures in the picture library.
- Recall where metadata can be added in Office 365.
Share and organize data with Lists.
- Recall the importance of setting alerts.
- Recognize what the green star indicates.
Utilize the Team Calendar in SharePoint.
- Recall a benefit of using Calendar in the Sites collection.
- Recognize how you are able to connect team members through the Calendar function.
Manage and delegate tasks.
- Identify the features for Tasks in the Sites collection.
Collaborate with team members through the Discussion Board.
- Recall the main difference between using a discussion board versus email when communicating with team members.