Microsoft Office 365: Tasks
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 4 to 8 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Within Microsoft Office 365, you can manage your individual tasks or to-do list. This training course shows how to manage tasks including how to mark tasks as completed and how to reactivate them.
Within the Tasks module, learners will see how to add a start date and due date, send an email reminder to themselves, and add a frequency for a task. Using tasks is a great way to stay productive and organized when it comes to meeting goals and completing projects. This course demonstrates how to easily set up and track tasks using Office 365.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
Microsoft Office 365 Users
- First Steps
Use Tasks to keep track of things that you need to do.
- Identify what the Reactivate button can do.
- Recall how to show only the active tasks in your task list.
- Identify other details that can be set in the Task app.
- Recall how to access your task list.