Networking Essentials: Windows Control Panel
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 59 to 81 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Most workplaces use Windows in some capacity, and with Windows-based computer systems often comes having to make periodic modifications to system and user settings. This course discusses interfacing with the registry through the Windows control panel to make this process easier.
The course demonstrates tasks such as changing/updating network settings, the basics of firewalls and setting up firewall rules, the device manager, and the task manager.
Use this course among your employees, particularly IT staff, to foster an awareness and reinforce a working knowledge of basic and moderately advanced Windows configuration settings.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Windows Control Panel
- Settings in Control Panel
- Network Settings
- What is a Firewall?
- The Windows Firewall
- Configure the Windows Firewall with Predefined Rules
- Add Firewall Rule for Network Application Using GUI
- Add Firewall Rule for Network Application using Netsh
- Viewing Connected Devices Using Control Panel
- Introduction to Device Manager Viewing Devices & Drivers
- Introduction to Task Manager
- Printer and Device Status in Control Panel
- Introduction to Event Viewer
- Event Viewer Microsoft Service Logs
- Event Viewer Saving and Clearing Logs