Networking Essentials: Windows Networking Tools
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 29 to 51 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This course discusses the networking tools available for administrators and IT engineers using a Windows-based computer system. The networking tools demonstrated are all built into the Windows operating system.
The course goes through using command line networking tools and accessing them from the command prompt, Netsh, IPCONFIG and PING, Tracert, and other highly useful tools.
Utilize this course among your tech staff to facilitate a firm understanding of networking tools available with Windows machines.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Windows CLI Network Tools
- Using Netsh
- Basics of IPCONFIG & PING
- Tracert: Finding your Way Through the Network
- IP to MAC Mapping Physical Address Resolution
- Using Netstat
- Using NSLookup