Windows 8.1: Getting to Know PCs and the Windows 8.1 User Interface
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This training is an overview of Windows 8.1, and how to become more familiar with its user interface. This training shows you step-by-step how to understand, use, and navigate the user interface for Windows 8.1.
This training is divided into 5 main sections; Identify Components of a Personal Computer, Sign into Windows 8.1, Navigate the Start Screen, Find and Use the App Command Bar, and Access the Account ID. Use this course to understand how to navigate the Windows 8.1 user interface, and maximize your efficiency when working on your Windows device.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone interested in or getting started using Window 8.1
- Identify Components of a Personal Computer
- Sign In to Windows 8.1
- Navigate the Start Screen
- Find and Use the App Command Bar
- Access the Account ID
Identify components of a personal computer.
- Recall what the user interface on Windows 8.1 can do to synchronize data.
Sign in to Windows 8.1.
- Recall the steps used to sign in to Windows 8.1.
- Identify buttons on the locked screen.
Navigate the Start Screen.
- Recall the purpose of the Start Screen.
- Select the two ways to view or search for an app.
- Identify the options available for the tiles on the Start Screen.
Find and use the App Command Bar.
- Recall where the App Command Bar is located.
- Identify the options available for customizing tiles.
Access the account ID.
- Select where you can find the options to lock or sign out, or switch account users.
- Identify the difference between the sign out and switch account options.