Windows 8.1: Other Windows 8.1 Features
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This training is good for anyone beginning to use Windows 8.1. This course demonstrates some of the many helpful features in Windows 8.1, including how to set up personal accounts.
This course includes three major sections; create a local user account, create a Microsoft Account, and restore a file through file history. Windows 8.1 has many rich features and allows for users to make some customizations. This training helps a user through the process of setting up an account to make the best of Windows 8.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone beginning to use Windows 8:1
- Create a Local User Account
- Create a Microsoft Account
- Restore a File through File History
Create a local user account.
- Identify the benefits of creating a local user account.
- Recall the steps for creating a local user account.
Create a Microsoft account.
- Recall the steps for creating a Microsoft account.
Restore a file through File History.
- Recall what is needed to connect to the File History feature.
- Identify the steps for turning on the File History feature.
- Identify File History advanced settings.