- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
When it comes to resolving conflicts in the workplace, there are definitely right and wrong approaches. This course teaches the correct techniques to use by showing amusing examples of what not to do.
Within the training, the demonstrations show the importance of being mindful of others’ personal space as well as feelings. Trying to understand the other person’s problems is also a critical component of conflict resolution. Listening to each other and having a calm, timely discussion to resolve issues is the best course of action displayed in this training.
Use this course to provide employees with an entertaining look at a sometimes-difficult subject to discuss and help them learn to resolve conflicts properly.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Loudest Person Wins!
- Here’s A Few Things You Probably Shouldn’t Say (Or Do)!
- The Power Of The Angry Silence
- The Closer You Get, The Less People Like You!
- There’s No Such Thing As Personal Space!
- How Not To Deal With Other People’s Problems
- What Did You Say?
- Don’t Try To Understand People
- You Are Never Wrong
- Three Scenarios, One Right Answer