The Safe Use Of Compressed Gas Cylinders: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Workplaces are full of hazards that can hurt or kill workers. One such hazard is improper handling, storage, or transporting of compressed gas cylinders.
In this concise course, workers learn the five dangers of compressed gas cylinders and how to prevent each of them from causing personal injuries or property damage. Upon completing this course, employees learn: the proper protective equipment to wear when handling cylinders; how to safely transport and store cylinders; how to properly place and secure cylinders; how to achieve a proper valve connection; and what to do when a gas leak is discovered.
Use this course to ensure all employees responsible for handling, transporting, and storing compressed gas cylinders do so properly and safely.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Workers throughout industrial facilities who handle, transport or store compressed gas cylinders.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Labels & Safety Data Sheets
- Transporting Cylinders Safely
- Placing & Securing Cylinders
- Removing the Safety & Plastic Valve Cap
- Proper Hook Up
- Cylinder Storage