- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Hazardous chemicals are present at most workplaces. This video training explores workplace Hazard Communication (Hazcom) standards and processes to ensure employees have proper access to the safety information they need to stay safe around hazardous chemicals.
OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard discusses the rules and requirements for communicating to employees about the hazardous chemicals in the workplace. This training explains the types of chemical hazards. This video explores the precautionary statements used for different types of chemical hazards. The course also covers container labels, pictograms, and safety data sheets, all in accordance with the Global Harmonizing System.
Use this video to educate employees on OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard and how to understand the hazards of the chemicals in their workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who work with or around chemicals
- Hazard Communication Overview
- The Written Hazard Communication Plan
- The Global Harmonizing System
- Types of Chemical Hazards
- Information Found On Container Labels
- Hazard And Precautionary Statements
- Pictograms That Represent Physical Hazards
- Pictograms That Represent Health Hazards
- Safety Data Sheets