Stretching for Injury Prevention with Liz Navarrete
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
We often don’t consider the physical toll our work can have on our bodies, though our daily activities certainly have an impact on our overall physical health, including how our muscles and joints feel. Liz Navarrete is a physical therapist with over 14 years in the field, and she has worked with those who are recovering from workplace injuries. This course examines a variety of stretches and healthy habits to get into to keep us feeling limber and flexible, and our muscles and joints happy.
The course discusses the importance of matching the stretches to the type of work being conducted, stretching needs, keeping tissues flexible, the importance of solid posture and good body mechanics, and walks you through stretches for different areas of the body.
Utilize this course to help employees learn the importance of good posture and body mechanics, and proper and safe stretching techniques.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
This course is aimed at those who are interested in staying fit and keeping their muscles and body feeling good.
- Matching Stretches To The Type Of Work Being Performed
- Stretching Muscles Happens In Opposites
- Everyone’s Stretching Needs Are Different
- Keeping Tissues Flexible And Pliable
- Practicing Three Things To Prevent Injuries
- Good Posture And Good Body Mechanics
- Staying Injury-Free Away From Work
- The Whole-Body Stretching Routine
- The Neck Stretch
- The Upper Back Stretch
- The Lower Back Stretch
- The Shoulder Stretch
- The Elbow, Wrist And Hand Stretch
- The Knee Stretch
- The Ankle Stretch