Effective Communication - Avoid the 6 Common Mistakes
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
One study has found 70% of small to mid-sized businesses maintain that their biggest problem is communication. This training course illustrates the 6 most common errors in communication, and teaches learners how to communicate more effectively.
Each section shows an example of poor communication, followed by one of effective communication. For example, the section on communicating assertively gives a bad example of how being vague about an issue often leads to misunderstandings. The good example shows how being respectfully direct gets the point across so effectively that the issue can be understood and resolved.
This course also explains the importance of active listening, choosing the right time and method for communicating, avoiding distractions while communicating, and how communication styles affect others. Viewers are given practical tips that will enable them to become better communicators.
Take this course to learn how to avoid common communication problems and communicate more effectively with everyone in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
This course is useful to all managers and employees
- Avoiding Miscommunication
- Active Listening (or Reading)
- Choosing the right approach, timing, and method for delivering your message
- Communicating Assertively (Bad Example)
- Communicating Assertively (Good Example)
- Avoid Multi-Tasking and Distractions
- Your Communication Styles Affects Others
- Questions and Answers