Forklift Operator Certification 1: Operator Training And Pre-Operational Inspection
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Most injuries and property damage related to forklift trucks are caused by operator error. This video training is part of a series of training to prepare employees for forklift operator certification.
This video course educates viewers about the requirements of forklift operator certification. Viewers are shown how to perform a pre-operational inspection on a forklift or lift truck.
Untrained forklift operators are a danger in the workplace. Use this video to begin to educate employees for forklift operator certification.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All workers who will operate forklifts
- Operator Training
- Basic Forklift Characteristics
- Load Characteristics
- Work Environments
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Operator Compartment Checks