Hearing Protection and You
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This online training course follows Steve and Jerry as they receive their annual training on hearing conservation through their company’s hearing conservation program. While Jerry understands the importance of hearing conservation, Steve does not. The course shows viewers the importance of protecting your hearing from harmful workplace noise, while providing workers with training on protective equipment and medical monitoring to prevent hearing loss.
Viewers also learn important information about hearing conservation and topics such as how noise can damage hearing, using and fitting earplugs, canal caps and earmuffs, the medical surveillance program, importance of protecting against off-job noise, signs and symptoms of hearing loss and preventing further hearing loss once damage has occurred.
Prepare your employees to take the necessary procedures to ensure hearing safety with this training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How Noise Can Damage Hearing
- Hearing Protection: Earplugs and Canal Caps
- Hearing Protection: Earmuffs
- The Medical Surveillance Program
- Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Preventing Further Hearing Loss