Hearing Protection and You - Concise Version
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Failure to use hearing protection can damage your hearing, and unfortunately hearing loss cannot be reversed. This Video on Demand explains how workers can protect their hearing from harmful workplace and at-home noises.
The course explains how noise can damage hearing and how insidious hearing loss can be. The training focuses on the types of protective gear available to minimize the impact of loud noises, and discusses how medical surveillance programs can help identify hearing issues. It reminds viewers to apply what they have learned to protect their hearing at home. Finally, the training discusses the signs and symptoms of hearing loss.
This training is followed by an interactive learning assessment to ensure the main points are understood. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the issue of hearing protection. Use this course with new employees or for re-training existing employees on the safety precautions they must take to protect their hearing.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Industrial workers, or those who work in noisy environments
- How Noise Can Damage Hearing
- Hearing Protection: Earplugs and Canal Caps
- Hearing Protection: Earmuffs
- The Medical Surveillance Program
- Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss