RCRA Hazardous Waste Final Rule: The E-Manifest System And Other Key Revisions
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
The EPA developed rules and guidelines in the Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) of 1976 to address the volumes of municipal and industrial solid waste generated annually. Recently, this regulation has been updated with new requirements. This course provides all who work with hazardous wastes the vital information they must know in order to be fully compliant.
Presenting both listed and characteristic hazardous wastes, this course explains the categories of hazardous waste generators, reviews the requirements of satellite accumulation areas and central storage areas, and teaches employees how the EPA’s E-manifest system works and what information must be submitted.
Present this course to ensure all hazardous waste workers understand waste handling protocol and procedures while facilitating better compliance with the RCRA’s new requirements and revisions.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees at hazardous waste generators
- The Purpose Of RCRA
- Employee Training
- Listed Wastes
- Characteristic Wastes
- Hazardous Waste Generator Categories
- Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Satellite Accumulation Area Requirements
- Waste Container Labeling And Other Requirements
- Central Accumulation Area Requirements
- The E-Manifest System
- The E-Manifest Submission Process