Protect Sensitive Information: Start with Security
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
This training, featuring video produced by the Federal Trade Commission, helps explain the importance of businesses protecting themselves and their customers when it comes to information and data.
This course uses real-life examples to explain past data breaches and the problems they caused at different workplaces, including major companies. There are suggestions on how to prevent those things from happening to other businesses. Having better security for sensitive data and storage is a major step.
It is important to monitor the network at a workplace, secure remote access, and make sure information cannot get out of the network. Safeguarding clients, customers, and employers can be done by making sure adequate security measures are used by everyone. Use this course to reinforce that information and data security is a top priority.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who need to understand information security basics
- Start with Security
- Control Access to Data
- Implement Strong Password Policies
- Store Information Securely
- Segment and Monitor Your Network
- Secure Remote Access
- Build Security into Development
- Monitor Your Service Providers
- Keep Your Security Current
- Secure Devices and Paper