Guarding Against COVID-19
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 43 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on all our lives in some way, shape, or form. It has upended ways in which everyone works, learns, and interacts with one another. The spread of the coronavirus can be curtailed significantly by taking basic, yet critical, safety precautions. This course shows employees how to protect themselves and those around them from contracting and spreading COVID-19.
This course starts by discussing testing, vaccination, and contact tracing. The course demonstrates hand washing, social distancing, and respiratory etiquette, what to do if you feel sick, and best practices for returning to work. Use this course with all your staff to help inform everyone about basic protocols and tips for staying safe during the pandemic.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees, particularly those who have to work around other people
- Introduction: What You Need To Know
- The Coronavirus, Vaccination, Testing And Contact Tracing
- Hand Washing And Touch Discipline
- Social Distancing And Respiratory Etiquette
- If You Think You're Getting Sick
- Returning To Work During The Pandemic