COVID-19 In Healthcare Environments - OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 48 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
While many employees are still working from home, frontline healthcare workers have remained on the job during the pandemic, making them among those with the highest risk of COVID-19 infection. Consequently, as this course shows, many things have become different at their healthcare facility because of OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
Designed to address issues specific to protecting people in healthcare facilities from getting and spreading coronavirus, this course details each aspect of OSHA’s ETS. From learning about the COVID-19 Plan and required precautions to personal hygiene measures and signs and symptoms of the virus, employees complete this course with actionable knowledge on how to protect themselves and others from infection.
Teach this course so all healthcare facility employees stay OSHA compliant and know how to recognize, treat, and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
Healthcare workers and healthcare facility support staff
- Introduction: What You Need to Know
- The COVID-19 Plan And Required Precautions
- Physical Considerations And Administration
- The Coronavirus, Vaccination, Testing And Tracing
- Hand Washing And Touch Discipline
- Social Distancing And Respiratory Etiquette
- If You Think You're Getting Sick
- Returning to Work During The Pandemic