Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Close to a half million people go to the emergency room every year with injuries, a significant portion of which are fatal, from using hand and power tools. Consequently, employees who work with hand and power tools in their daily operations need to be trained on the dangers associated with these tools and how to prevent them.
This course shows the various hazards, long-term health problems and immediate traumatic injuries that can result from using hand and power tools incorrectly, while teaching employees the safe work practices and different types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to use to avoid these dangers.
Use this course to teach workers to identify and prevent hand and power tool hazards in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees who work with hand and power tools
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- Tool Inspection and Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Using Electric Power Tools Safety
- Preventing Kickbacks
- Reducing Hazards in Your Work Area