- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This training teaches employees how to recognize hazards in the workplace and how to reduce or eliminate the hazards found. This is done according to the rules of OSHA. Hazard Recognition is needed so they can be prevented through a comprehensive plan at each workplace. Reducing or eliminating hazards helps prevent near misses, minor injuries, major injuries, and death.
Hazardous conditions and unsafe acts can cause accidents at work. It is important to organize risks into categories and identify hazards in advance. This course demonstrates real-time hazard recognition and investigating accidents and near misses.
Hazard recognition is a critical component of accident prevention. Use this course to get started on identifying, reducing and eliminating the hazards at your workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Need for Hazard Recognition
- Hazardous Conditions and Unsafe Acts
- Identifying Hazards in Advance
- Real-Time Hazard Recognition
- Investigating Accidents and Near Misses