Indoor Air Quality
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The air we breathe may be something we take for granted, but bad air can create real health problems. Plus, indoor air can contain significantly higher levels of contaminants than outdoor air. This online video training course educates viewers about indoor air quality and the associated health hazards.
This video training explores the sources of air contamination. Viewers learn about the different types of equipment used to prevent indoor air quality hazards. The symptoms of poor air quality are also explained.
Different buildings can have different risks to poor air quality. Use this video to educate employees about recognizing and protecting themselves from the hazards of poor air quality.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Symptoms of Poor Air Quality
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Sources of Air Contamination
- What People in a Building Can Do