Respiratory Protection and Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
OSHA estimates tens of thousands of U.S. workers are exposed to harmful airborne contaminants every day. Employees can manage their risk with the use of personal protective equipment, such as a respirator, and by following safe work practices. This video training course is for all employees who may be exposed to airborne contaminants during work.
This video explains the OSHA Respiratory Safety Standards and the best practices for protecting oneself from airborne contaminants. Viewers learn respiratory basics, including examples of respiratory protection equipment. The course demonstrates fit testing, how to properly wear a respirator, and respirator maintenance.
Use this respiratory protection training to educate employees about the dangers of respiratory hazards in the workplace. Educated employees recognize how to manage the risk of respiratory hazards, and follow proper safety protocol, leading to a safer worksite.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who wears a respirator at work
- The Need for a Respiratory Protection Program
- Respirator Basics and Disposable Masks
- Air-Purifying Respirators and Filter Types
- Atmosphere-Supplying Respirators - SARs and SCBAs
- Fit Testing Your Respirator
- Wearing Your Respirator
- Maintaining Your Respirator