Microsoft Access 2013: Getting Started with Access
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 44 to 64 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft Office Access 2013 helps employees manage, modify and manipulate data. In this course, employees learn how to familiarize themselves with Access and its features. This course provides employees with step by step instructions to locate data saved on one’s computer or on a Cloud system. The course also guides employees in creating tables, creating queries and generating reports.
Employees also learn to use Access to manage the forms, how to create shortcuts and how to troubleshoot problems utilizing the help feature. With this training, employees learn the value of using Microsoft Access effectively and efficiently.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Launch Access
- Edit Tables and Rows
- Navigate the Records Bar
- Use Forms for Data Entry
- Use Queries
- Use Reports
- Explore Access Ribbon Commands
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Create a Form
- Get Help in Microsoft Access
Launch the Access application.
- Select where you can find and launch Access 2013.
- Identify Access files.
Edit tables and rows.
- Identify why the Save as function should be used.
- Identify what makes up the rows and columns in an Access database.
- Recall how to delete a row.
Navigate the Records Bar.
- Recall how to navigate the records bar.
Use forms for data entry.
- Recall why forms are used.
- Recall why a query is used.
- Recall how to find different viewing options for reports.
Explore Access ribbon commands.
- Select which tabs are available on the Access ribbon.
Create a simple Access database.
- Recall the steps to create a new database.
- Recall how to rename a field.
- Identify data types for fields.
- Identify the Primary Key field.
Create a form.
- Recall how to enter data in a form.
Get help in Microsoft Access.
- Recall how to get help in Access 2013.
- Identify the two options for searching in Access Help.
- Identify Access Help features.