Microsoft Access 2010: Joining Tables
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 65 to 70 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This Video On Demand teaches Access users how to join data from tables to return accurate information. The video explains how to design a query pulling data from multiple tables to produce in-depth, related information. Viewers learn how to link data using the Lookup Wizard. They also learn about outer joins, indirect joins and how to join tables with no common fields. Users learn to relate data within a table properly. Common pitfalls to avoid are discussed.
Clear, step-by-step directions explain the procedures to accomplish all the tasks. The video can be paused and reversed to give viewers control over the pace of learning. A quiz follows the video to test the viewer’s comprehension.
This video is perfect for Access users who are familiar with queries and who need to manipulate data efficiently.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Access users
- Joining Tables
- Linking Data With Queries
- Linking Data Using The Lookup Wizard
- Outer Joins
- Indirect Joins
- Joining Tables With No Common Fields
- Relating Data Within a Table