Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.6: Managing Workbooks
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is for employees to learn about managing their Microsoft Excel 2016 workbooks.
This video teaches viewers about managing and organizing their worksheets and workbooks in Microsoft Excel 2016. Viewers learn different ways to alter the view of their worksheet to make it easier to navigate through workbooks and data. This course takes you through the steps to add the finishing touches your workbooks need.
Use this video to educate employees about managing workbooks and worksheets in Microsoft Excel 2016.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use Excel 2016
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Recall how to rename worksheet tabs.
- Recall how to move a worksheet tab.
- Recall functions that are available by right-clicking on a worksheet tab.
Manage workbook and worksheet views.
- Identify uses for the split screen features.
Manage workbook properties.
- Identify file properties that can be added to a workbook.
- Recall how to create and view custom workbook properties.