Microsoft Office 365: OneNote Online
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Using OneNote, you can create notes just for yourself, or you can create notes and share them with others. OneNote is easy to use and is integrated into other Office 365 applications; it is also accessible from all devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Learn the basic techniques and uses of OneNote through this online training.
The course explains how to create notebooks, sections, and pages. These sections and pages can be named whatever you like, and as soon as you name them, you can start taking notes. Changing text format is simple, and you can perform a variety of other tasks in your pages, such as creating a to-do list with check boxes or inserting online pictures via Bing. After you have taken a lot of notes, you may want to quickly locate certain pieces of information. You can do that with the search function. There are several other key functions to OneNote, including how to share a notebook that you create, that you learn with this lesson.
OneNote allows you to create and store many different kinds of information, including lists, drawings, screenshots, pictures, and text, all on the same page. It is incredibly useful, so learn the first steps on how to use this application through the information presented here.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
New Microsoft Office 365 Users
- First Steps
Use your web browser to create, open, view, edit, format, and share OneNote notebooks.
- Identify the uses for Office 365 OneNote.
- Recall devices with accessibility to Office 365 OneNote.
- Identify how to create a note using OneNote.
- Recall how to begin taking notes in OneNote.
- Recall formatting options in OneNote.
- Identify how to view edits from team members on your note.