Preventing Workplace Injury
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 32 to 53 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Musculoskeletal Injuries such as muscle strains and tendonitis account for one-third of all injuries requiring time away from work every year. This course shows all workers how to prevent musculoskeletal injuries and the six other preventable types of workplace injuries.
Opening with a detailed illustration of heat-related illnesses, this entertaining, informative course teaches all workers how to recognize and prevent the most prevalent and dangerous types of workplace injuries and illnesses. From heat and cold related injuries to falling objects and carbon monoxide poisoning, each module shows workers how these injuries occur and spotlights their symptoms and prevention to assure the safety and well-being of all workers.
Use this course to teach all employees the importance of maintaining a safe work environment, how to prevent injuries from occurring, and how to recognize and treat symptoms in themselves or their co-workers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Workers in all positions throughout the facility
- Preventing And Treating Heat-Related Illnesses
- Preventing And Treating Cold-Related Illnesses
- Avoiding Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Avoiding Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Preventing Injury From Falling Objects
- Avoiding Lightning Strikes
- Avoiding Traffic Accidents