Respiratory Protection: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
There are many hazards in the workplace. Some of those hazards are unseen, such as airborne pathogens and dangerous chemicals that, if inhaled, could result in a myriad of medical and health complications like lung problems and various forms of cancer. This course’s main objective is to address protecting one’s respiration.
This course starts by detailing the use of dust masks, particulate filter respirators, chemical cartridge respirators, powered-air purifying respirators and atmosphere-supplying respirators. It continues to provide basic, but important, safety precautions, and demonstrates cleaning and storage of respirators.
This course ought to be used with all levels of your organization, especially among those who work directly with contaminants, agents and pathogens, and by those who supervise the work, so everyone can understand the vital need for respiration protection in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is aimed anyone who must use respiratory protection at work.
- Medical Evaluation & Fit Testing
- Assigned Protection Factors
- Dust Masks
- Particulate Filter Respirators
- Chemical Cartridge Respirators
- Powered-Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs)
- Atmosphere-Supplying Respirators
- User Seal Checks
- Basic Respirator Safety Precautions
- Proper Cleaning & Storage Of Respirators