How do I get my Certificate?
- I completed the course, where is my certificate?
For anyone purchasing individual courses, you can display and print your certificate by returning to the website you purchased your training from masterytech.com.
- Go to the upper right hand corner and click on Login
- Choose Log in to my training
- Enter your login information
- Once you are logged in, choose the Display a certificate of completion option to display and print your certificate.
For those using the LMS, you can display your certificate by logging in, selecting the History/Certificates tab and clicking on the course you want.
We have a Learning Management System (LMS), can my employees be notified about their training?
- We offer a service where we can send out a monthly email reminder to your employees who have incomplete learning assignments. We can also send reminders only to employees who have open assignments past their due date. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information on this service.
Does this course certify me?
- Many people want to know if this course will certify him/her to drive a forklift, be an electrician, truck driver or whatever else the course is about.
It would be best for you to check with the people who are asking you to take the training. You could print the course description to show them or send them a link to have them look at the course description to review to see if it covers the necessary topics for their specific needs.
Are these courses certified or approved by OSHA?
These courses are designed to help you meet your employer's training requirements mandated by OSHA. OSHA does not have a process where they approve a training vendor's programs. However, our content partners, who produce the training, utilize safety experts to develop the course materials. They write the courses specifically to comply with OSHA regulation - that is usually their purpose. OSHA lets you, the employer, decide how you want to train. They also allow you to use online and computer-based training to meet their training requirements. However, they place the burden of meeting the requirement on you, rather than the training vendor. Training vendors may not be aware of, or include in the training, site specific hazards and work processes that are unique for your operation, meaning your operation may require additional training outside of these courses.
How do I change the name on a certificate?
- I enrolled and it did not tell me where to put the employee's name and now my name is on the certificate. How do I change it to their name?
We have to void/refund the transaction and you will need to purchase the course again. We are unable to change the user IDs and user names.
I purchased the wrong course on your retail site. How do I get a refund?
Please go to our Returns and Refunds page for a full explanation.
How long is my certificate valid?
The course certificate includes the completion date of the course. The certificate does not show an expiration date because every company has different policies on recertification for their workers.
How long do I have to complete the course after I purchase it?
When you purchase a course on-line from masterytech.com you have:
- 6 months to start the course.
- 60 days to complete the course once you have started it.
- 7 days to re-take the course once you have completed it.
- How much time does an average course take to complete?
- Most courses take between 20 and 40 minutes to complete. (Many of our competitors' courseware requires 2 to 4 hours due to system complexity)
- Can I manage your courses from our current Learning Management System (LMS)?
- Yes. Our courses are fully SCORM compliant, meaning any SCORM compliant LMS can launch the course. We can send you a test package to try. Send requests to email@example.com
- Can I run other vendors' courseware on your Learning Management System?
- Yes. Most SCORM courses plus many non-SCORM courses will play with the Mastery Learning Management System.
- My workers complain about seeing the same material year after year. Are there multiple versions of a course, so I can present the same material in a different way?
- Yes. We have several courses you can choose from for many topics.
- I have workers who speak different languages, and many of our worksites accommodate two, three, and even four different languages. We sometimes provide translators for training at a great cost, but sometimes language problems prohibits us from training. Do you have courses to address this?
- Yes. Many of our courses support multiple languages. Your workers simply select their language from the list of available languages at the beginning of the course.