As Simple As Respect
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Respect is consideration for others. This may sound simple and straightforward, but this seemingly simple concept can have an enormous effect on a workplace. We as human beings need respect from our coworkers, family members, and even strangers to be productive and happy. Without respect, a work environment can be a hostile and terrible place. This video-based training shows you how to create a more respectful workplace by stopping disrespectful behavior in its tracks.
To create a respectful workplace, everyone must value diversity. In other words, everyone must value each other as coworkers despite any differences they may have. Perceived differences are often breeding grounds for disrespect and discrimination; common differences include religion and culture. Furthermore, to judge someone by their appearance can easily lead to discrimination; how you intend your words to be perceived is unimportant, rather, it is their effect on the listener that determines their offensiveness. This course helps demonstrates offensive behaviors, and shows you how to correct these behaviors and replace them with respect.
While it is important to ensure your behavior is respectful, you should also speak up against disrespectful behavior you see others committing. After all, everyone has a duty and obligation to create a more respectful work environment. Utilize the information presented in this training lesson and do just that; learn that it truly is as simple as respect.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
- Turn Uncomfortable Situations into Learning Opportunities
- Religious or Cultural Beliefs Don't Justify Disrespectful Behavior
- Just Because They're Commonly Used Doesn't Mean They're Acceptable
- Don't Display or Send Potentially Offensive Materials
- Judging People by Their Appearance Can Lead to Discrimination
- Cultural or Ethnic Stereotypes are Offensive
- Speak Up Against Disrespect