Electrical Safety: 2018 NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
The National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) document 70E is considered by OSHA as the resource for the best practices for electrical safety. This video training explores the best practices listed in the 2018 NFPA 70E for electrical safety and arc flash safety.
This online video educates viewers about the elements of an electrical safety program. Viewers learn about risk assessment and controls to manage risk. This video explains the importance of approach boundaries and personal protection equipment.
Working with electricity can be dangerous, especially if safety standards are not implemented properly. Use this video to educate employees about the best practices for electrical safety as listed in NFPA 70E.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
Everyone who works with electricity
- The Electrical Safety Program
- Elements of The Electrical Safety Program
- Risk Assessment and Control
- The Qualified Person
- Establishing and Verifying an Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Approach Boundaries
- The Arc-Flash Boundary
- Arc-Rated Clothing
- Arc-Flash Hazard PPE Categories
- Field Labels
- Normal Operation of Energized Electrical Equipment
- Energized Work and The Energized Work Permit