Electrocution Hazards Part II: Employer Responsibilities
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
In 2018, there were 160 electrical fatalities, an 18% increase over the previous year and the highest number of fatalities since 2011, according to the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI). Electricity is a common component of many construction projects, and safety is of the utmost importance.
Aimed at the employer to ensure the protection of workers to prevent serious or fatal injuries caused by electrocution, the course covers OSHA compliance, working around powerlines, handling electrical tools and cords, guarding equipment, and minimizing ground fault hazards.
Utilize this course among your senior level staff to help inform supervisory personnel of the obligations to protect workers around electricity and avoid hazards and dangerous situations.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who works in the construction industry
- Electricity, OSHA And Employee Safety
- Working Near Power Lines
- Electrical Tools And Cords: Best Practices
- Reducing Ground Fault Hazards
- Energy Isolation, Equipment Guarding And Lock-Out / Tag-Out