Protecting Yourself Against COVID-19 And Other Contagious Illnesses
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (more commonly referred to as COVID-19) is a respiratory disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus which has become a pandemic, or global outbreak. Every year new types of coronaviruses and influenza viruses can manifest and spread around the world. COVID-19 is the most recent example of this. To protect your health and wellness, and the health and wellness of those around you, we all must take part in preventing the spread of COVID-19. This course demonstrates the simple measures we all must take to help prevent the spread of contagious illnesses throughout our homes, workplaces and communities.
This course starts by detailing the common types of contagious illnesses. The course explains how a person can be infected with the COVID-19 virus, what precautions to take to prevent becoming infected with any type of contagious virus, and what measures to take to reduce the risk of spreading any type of virus to others. Specific recommendations are given for caregivers to follow to avoid infection when caring for a sick person. This course concludes with a discussion of general pandemic preparedness and how to develop a pandemic plan for your family.
We all must know how to protect ourselves and those around us from the spread of contagious illnesses, COVID-19 just being the most recent example. Use this course to learn what measures you can take to do your part in preventing the spread of contagious illnesses.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Common Types Of Contagious Illnesses
- How A Person Can Be Infected With The COVID-19 Virus
- Asymptomatic Carriers And Social Distancing
- Precautions For Preventing Infection
- Symptoms Of COVID-19
- Precautions For Preventing The Spread Of Viruses To Others
- Reducing The Risk Of Infection While Caring For A Sick Person
- Pandemic Response Measures
- Developing A Pandemic Preparedness Plan