Remote Worker: Safety, Health And Security
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Many people are working remotely, either in a home office or a home-based work site. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has a General Duty Clause that requires employers to provide safe working conditions, which extends to remote work locations. This health and safety training video shows employees how to create a safe and secure remote work environment.
Viewers learn how slips, trips, and falls are a leading cause of injury and death, at work and at home. Remote workers should organize and prepare their work environment to prevent falls. For example, the most common fall hazards are cords and rugs. To avoid tripping over them, cords should not be left in areas of traffic flow. This course also covers fire safety, ergonomics, personal security, and cyber security.
Complete this training course to learn practical ways to set up a safe remote work environment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who works remotely will benefit from this course
- Overview: Employee And Employer Responsibilities
- OSHA Regulatory Requirements
- Policies And Guidelines
- Selecting A Location For A Home Workplace
- Maintaining A Workplace Mindset
- Fall Prevention
- Fire Safety
- The Ergonomics Of Cell Phones And Tablets
- Home Office Ergonomics
- Computer Security