GHS Safety Data Sheets
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The OSHA Hazard Communication Standard gives workers the right to know about any hazardous materials they could be exposed to on the job. Safety data sheets help employees gather all the information they need to prevent accidents and injuries related to each hazard material they may encounter. This video training explores the GHS safety data sheets required by OSHA.
This video training educates viewers about the four things they should know about every hazardous material they work with, including how to respond to an emergency. Viewers learn how to read this information on the safety data sheets.
GHS safety data sheets give employees the information they need to work with hazardous materials safely. Use this video to educate viewers about the GHS safety data sheets.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Hazard Communication, The Globally Harmonized System And Safety Data Sheets
- Materials And Their Hazards
- Responding To HAZMAT Emergencies
- Handling And Storing Hazardous Materials
- Important Technical Information