Backs: Back and Neck Injury Prevention
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 75 to 115 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
This video training course is for all employees to learn how to prevent back and neck injury. Questions are presented after each section to confirm understanding of the material.
This video training is in a lecture format. The speaker explains various factors that contribute to back and neck injury. Viewers learn about ergonomics and how it can help prevent back and neck injury.
Use this video to educate employees about the importance of following good practices to reduce their risk of painful back and neck injuries.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Spine and Discs
- Risk Factors
- Lower Back Injuries and Prevention
- Hazards and Prevention in Work Design
- Ergonomics and Lumbar Support
- Posture Relief and the McKenzie Method
- Safe Lifting
- Neck Problems
- How Can Employers Help Prevent Back and Neck Injuries?