Bystander Intervention In Chicago
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 61 to 88 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Sexual harassment destroys workplace productivity and morale, and specifically tends to discourage women from asserting themselves. Multiple studies have proven bystander intervention is one of the most effective ways to prevent and mitigate its impact.
Designed to comply with the city of Chicago’s law mandating sexual harassment prevention training, this course begins by detailing why sexual harassment occurs, the two types of sexual harassment, sexual harassment behaviors, and how these behaviors show up in the workplace. With this foundation, employees learn how to overcome the barriers that prevent them from acting as they acquire the ability to effectively intervene when sexual occurs.
Present this course so all employees fully understand and recognize sexual harassment and are aware of the many effective ways to intervene whenever they witness sexual harassment occurring. As of January 1, 2023, every employee in Chicago must receive 1-hour of bystander intervention training. This video-based training course meets the requirement of the Chicago law.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
All employees in Chicago, Illinois in all workplaces at all levels and positions
- Understanding Institutional Structures & Cultural Conditions That Facilitate Sexual Harassment
- Recognizing Situations Of Potential Sexual Harassment
- Overcoming Barriers To Intervening
- Safe & Effective Intervention Options
- Non-Employees & Non-Work Situations
- Employer Responsibilities