Preventing Electric Shock: To The Point
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Electricity is all around us and everyone should keep safety in mind when working with or around electricity. This video training course is for all employees to learn how to prevent electric shocks. It educates viewers on basic electrical safety in the workplace.
This video explains how an electric current works and how to identify electric shock hazards. This course demonstrates how to avoid contact with energized parts and the safety measures to take when using power tools and cords. Other topics covered include overhead and underground conductors, ground fault current, GFCIs, and how re respond should an employee receive an electric shock.
Use this course to educate all employees about how to reduce the danger of electric shock in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees, particularly those who work with power tools or machinery
- How an Electric Current is Created
- Voltage and Resistance
- Avoiding Contact with Energized Parts
- Power Tools and Cords
- Overhead and Underground Conductors
- Ground Fault Current
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Responding to a Shock Event