Active Shooter and Workplace Violence
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Emergencies involving an active shooter in the workplace are unfortunately a real possibility. How we prepare for and respond to an active shooter may help ensure better outcomes of violent situations.
This training video outlines indicators of violent behavior, how to respond to violent behavior, how to respond to an active shooter situation, and how to react when law enforcement arrives at an active shooter scene. Training of this type is important for all workers, and can be used in conjunction with your own company safety policies.
Knowing responsibilities, being prepared, remaining calm, and following training can help ensure workers respond properly to a workplace emergency.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- General Preparedness
- Indicators of Potentially Violent Behavior
- Responding to Violent Behavior
- Definition of an 'Active Shooter'
- Responding to an Active Shooter Situation
- Reacting Appropriately when Law Enforcement Arrives