Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior for Managers and Supervisors
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
At least 65 million Americans say they have encountered a workplace bully at some point in their lifetime. A bully in the workplace can cause interference in the functioning of the workplace, disturb other coworkers, and compromise the health and safety of other employees. Managers, supervisors, and team leaders have a responsibility to recognize and deal with any instances of workplace bullying.
This course discusses dealing with these problematic employees. It demonstrates bullying and its effects, coaching your department about bullying and other disruptions, handling a report of bullying or other disruptions, conducting an investigation, and prevention and intervention methods.
This course helps managers deal with employee morale, safety and company productivity while mitigating bullying in the workplace. Use this course in order to facilitate a greater understanding of appropriately responding to these types of issues within the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is geared toward managers and supervisors
- Bullying and Its Effects
- Other Disruptive Behavior
- Coaching Your Department About Bullying and Disruption
- Handling a Report of Bullying or Other Disruption
- Informal Responses and Awareness Intervention
- Conducting an Investigation
- Additional Levels of Intervention